Terms and Conditions of Sale
Acceptance of the use of the Commodore Industries Srl Terms and conditions
Access to and use of the Commodore Industries Srl is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You cannot use the Website for purposes that are illegal or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must immediately stop using the website.
Credit card details
All our transitions are guaranteed by Paypal online payments.
The contents of the Commodore Industries Srl and do not constitute consultancy and must not be invoked in making or refraining from making any decision.
Change of use
The Commodore Industries Srl reserves the right to:
- modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Site or part of it without notice and it is confirmed that the site Commodore Industries Srl will not be held responsible for any modification or removal e.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and continued use of the site after any changes will be considered to be acceptance of this change.
Links to third party sites
The Commodore Industries Srl it may contain links to third party websites which are controlled and managed by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of these sites and recognizes and agrees that we are not responsible for the content or availability of those sites.
- All copyrights, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights of the website and its content (including, without limitation, web designs, text, graphics and all software and source codes associated with the website), are owned or licensed to the Commodore website By Commodore Industries Srl or other used the Commodore Industries Srl as permitted by law.
- By accessing the site, you agree to access the content for personal and non-commercial use only. None of the content can be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, archived, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. This excludes downloading, copying and / or printing of website pages for personal and non-commercial use only.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The site is provided on an AS IS basis and AS AVAILABLE, without any declaration or approval and without any explicit or implicit guarantee, including but not limited to the implied guarantees of satisfactory quality, suitability for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, safety and precision.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Commodore Industries Srl will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation of activities, opportunities, data, profits) deriving from or in connection with the use of the website.
- The Commodore Industries Srl does not provide any guarantee that the functionality of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes them available are virus-free or anything else that could be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions can be interpreted in such a way as to exclude or limit the liability of The Commodore Industries Srl for death or personal injury due to the negligence of the Commodore Industries Srl or its employees or agents.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold the Commodore Industries Srl and its employees and agents from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in connection with any complaints or appeals brought against the Commodore Industries Srl resulting from any violation by these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising from your use of this website.
Refund and Return
Internet product sales are governed by Legislative Decree no. 206/05 (articles from 50 to 68) which regulates the matter of distance contracts, that is carried out outside commercial premises. This legislation establishes the right of withdrawal, or the possibility for the consumer to return the purchased product and to obtain a refund of the expenses incurred.
This right is reserved exclusively to natural persons (consumers), therefore it cannot be exercised by legal persons and by natural persons acting for purposes related to any professional activity